1. Almond Barfi/Badam Burfi
This is one of the most popular dishes that you can make with the help of almonds.
- One cup of Chopped almonds (salted or roasted)
- A cup of milk.
- Two Tsp. of sugar.
- Yellow Food Colour (optional)
- Half a cup of flour.
b. How To Make It?
- Soak the almonds that you bought into a hot bowl of water. If the almonds are already toasted, then you can skip this step.
- Keep some of the almonds for blending and keep some for garnishing.
- While you have kept the half cup of almonds for blending, add two tsp. of sugar and the yellow food color (optional). Add the flour as well.
- After you have mixed it, it will form into a dough. Knead the dough until it is soft.
- Shape them into Barfi and then allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
Note: If you have already made sugar syrup, then you can mix these barfis into the sugar syrup and serve it to your loved ones.
2. Almonds Muffins
These easy Almond Flour Muffins are what we wish to call our “secret weapon” breakfast recipe. It really is a super quick and simple to cook and it also happens to be a gluten-free and dairy-free recipe. The almond flour muffins are still an excellent breakfast or snack option.
- 8 ounces (WEIGHED or see notes) almond flour (approximately 2 cups + 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
b. How To Make It?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix the almonds flour and sodium bicarbonate in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, almond milk, honey, and juice until well combined and spoon it into paper liners.
- Bake muffins at 350 degrees F for about 14-17 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- You can make a big batch of this almond muffins and freeze them for quick-grab breakfast.
- You can also top these muffins with fruit or fruit sauce.
- Weigh your almonds flour or if you do not have a scale since every almonds flour is little different use the nutritional info on the rear of the package to find out what percentage cups equals 8 ounces for that specific brand.